2 c. dry oats
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 medium apple, diced
1/4 c. honey
2 c. skim milk
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Spray an 8×8 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Combine oats, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl.
4. Dice apple in small bite sized pieces.
5. In another medium sized bowl, whisk together egg and honey. Add milk and vanilla extract. Whisk until well combined.
6. Spread half of the oat mixture into the 8×8 pan evenly distributed. Add half the apple pieces.
7. Add the other half of oat mixture, then top with the rest of the apples.
8. Pour liquid mixture over oats in the baking pan so it is evenly distributed.
9. Bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes.
Yield- 12 servings
Calories – 100