2 c. chicken breast, cooked
1 lb. rotini whole wheat pasta, dry
1c. celery, chopped
1/2 c. hot sauce
1/2 c. Bolthouse Farms yogurt ranch dressing
salt and pepper to taste
Blue cheese crumbles to garnish
1. Boil pasta according to package directions.
2. While pasta is cooking, mix together yogurt ranch and hot sauce.
3. Drain pasta, and stir in yogurt ranch and hot sauce. Stir in chicken, and diced celery.
4. Refrigerate until ready to eat.
5. Garnish with blue cheese crumbles.
Nutrition Facts (per 1 cup serving):
Yield- 10 servings