1 (15 oz.) can fat-free cream of chicken soup
1 (10 oz.) can diced tomatoes with green chiles
1 c. low-fat sour cream
2 c. shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
8 flour tortillas (10 inch)
2 c. grilled chicken, diced
1. Cook chicken as desired, until reaches internal temperature of 165 degrees.
2. Dice chicken into bite size pieces.
3. Mix together cream of chicken soup, tomatoes, sour cream, cheddar cheese, and chicken into large bowl. Remove about 1/3 of mixture and set aside for topping.
4. Fill tortillas with mixture and roll up into wraps.
5. Pour set aside filling over top of rolled enchiladas.
6. Bake enchiladas in oven at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts per enchilada (yield 8):