1 cup oats, ground into flour
3 scoops chocolate daily whey protein
1/2 cup dark chocolate multi-grain cheerios (crumbled into small pieces)
1/4 cup Nuts n More Chocolate peanut butter (may use a natural peanut or almond butter instead)
1 tbsp. coconut oil
1/4 cup+ 2 tbsp. honey
1 tbsp. unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1 tbsp dark chocolate chips 70% (for topping)
1. Line an 8×8 pan with aluminum foil and set aside.
2. Combine peanut butter, coconut oil, and honey in a small bowl and place in microwave. Place in microwave for 10 second intervals. Keep stirring frequently until well blended and slightly melted. Set aside.
3. Place 1 c. oats in a blender or food processor. Blend until resembles a flour consistency.
4. Place ground oats, smashed cheerios, and protein into a large mixing bowl. Stir until well blended.
5. Stir in the melted mixture and milk and continue to stir until well blended.
6. Pour mixture into the 8×8 pan, pressing firmly and spreading evenly.
7. Top with dark chocolate chips, may add more if desired.
8. Cover and let sit for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator.
Recipe yields: 12 bars
Nutrition Information (per bar):
To see more from Case Specific Nutrition, check out our website!